Greetings from MyMbaLab!
MyMBALab is a practical learning and certification platform for Management students and professionals founded by IIM alumni. Learning modules are designed by India’s top Startup consulting firm BizResearchLabs (BRL)
We invite articles from management/engineering students to be published on BizReserachLabs or MyMBALab’s website. Students can chose one from any of the following topics :-
- Predicting startup trends in India for 2016
- How can ‘Make In India’ campaign help SMEs? Will it be effective or not?
- How can govt ensure success of ‘Startup India Standup India’ campaign
- How will the Ecommerce market in India evolve in 2016
- China vs India : Economic growth patterns and predicting future trends
Entries can be mailed to email@example.com before 10 Feb 2016 EOD.
Terms and Conditions:
•You can send your entries latest by 10 Feb 2016. Please register yourself here for the competition
•All the winning articles will receive
i)Winner certificate (soft copy)
ii) Will get to participate in any of the BRL Certification (http://mymbalab.com/#certifications)
iii) Will get a chance to particiapte in a LIVE Consulting project
• Articles will be judged by Team BRL. One article from each topic will be chosen as winner.
• Articles should be greater than 500 words. Maximum word limit is 2000
• Please mention all sources of information/data at the end of the article
• While submitting the article, please also send us a declaration that this is an original piece of work by you and this article hasn’t been submitted on any other website/blog
• One article team can have maximum of two participants
• One participant can send article(s) for one or more number of topics.
• BRL Team reserves right to publish any article on any of BRL’s website along with author’s credentials
• In case of any query please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may visit https://www.facebook.com/BizResearchLabs for more information/updates on the contest.
Please also register yourself here for the competition and to receive future updates.