Budding Consultant: Competition
Many MBA students want to make a career as Business Consultant but very few are able to get into it. A Consultant needs to have deep understanding of concepts and excellent analytical skills. Competition will allow you to practice and test your knowledge of concepts you have learned during your course curriculum. We are launching a competition wherein you will be showcasing your approach to various concepts.
To participate you have to submit a 15-20 slider PPT which will be a tutorial highlighting your methodology/approach in conducting a business research/strategy. You may assume that you are preparing this slides a tutorial to be presented to a team from your batchmates who will be working on a consulting project for a mid-sized FMCG manufacturer.
You can pick any one of the areas mentioned below:
1) Market Analysis
2) Go to Market Strategy
3) Business Plan
Few important points that you have to keep in mind:
1) PPT should clearly highlight step by step approach in executing any of the deliverable
2) You may include frameworks, sample graphs, tables etc just like a professional Consulting presentation
3) Since you are submitting a sample approach/methodology there is no need to put any data in the frameworks/graphs/tables
4)We expect your work to be original , any entry with copied material will be disqualified
Best 3 entries will get winner certificates and will be able to participate in any two certification assessments by MyMBALab. http://mymbalab.com/Certifications
Additionally these students will get to work on live consulting projects floated by BizResearchLabs in case they apply for the projects. Best presentations will also be utilised to guide the students who participate at live projects with BizREsearchLAbs.
– Interested students need to register here http://mymbalab.com/register/
– Reports should be mailed at email@example.com
– Last date to submit your entries is
13th March 20th March 2016
– Please mention your name, your institute on the first page of the report
– By registering and participating for this competition you accept that project is original work completed by you
– Biz Research Labs will have the right to utilize the projects for assisting Indian startups/SMEs